These 5 ingredient mini pizzas are my FAVORITE thing to make when I want a quick snack!
Being a college student, my food options are limited, so these mini pizzas are perfect to satisfy my pizza craving and keep me full!
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- 1 of Pilsbury crescent roll pack
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 pack of pepperoni slices
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese
- cooking spray
- optional: Italian seasoning
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Open crescent roll pack and separate each crescent roll
- Take each roll and press it into the muffin tin (make sure the sides and bottom are covered.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on the bottom of each crescent roll piece.
- Add a spoonful of pizza sauce on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top of sauce.
- Place pepperoni on top.
- Bake using the instructions on the crescent roll pack.
- Extra step: Sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top when fully baked.